|Just got a brand new gaming pc from cyberpowerPC. As soon as I started playing a game the computer shut off. When looking at the BIOS it said the PC temp was 63 degrees Celsius. I downloaded the speedfan program and it says my temp was 47 Celsius immediately after running game. Which is more likely to be correct?|
I really dont want to have to risk shipping this large tower back to California from NC
I just bought new thermal paste and reapplied...it seems to drop a few degrees but still goes to 70 degrees when playing a game and will shut off.
Is this CPU cooler enough to handle? could this be the problem??
• CASE CFI BOREALLIGHT RT
• ASUS 990FX MB & AMD FX-8320 CPU
• VGA NVIDIA|VC-245-102 GTX 750TI 2G
• PSU FAMOUS BRAND|GENERIC 600W 80+
• MEM 2x4G|G.SKILL RM-317-711D BOM
• HD 500GB GENERIC| HD-403-305 %
• KB GENERIC| KB-159-101 R
• DVD BRN GENERIC | CD-146-101 BOM %
• MS WINDOWS 8.1 64 BIT %
• AMD CPU COOLER