|Short answer:Your settings are fine as they are. |
1. Not needed unless you plan on enabling MAC filtering which is overkill for a home wireless network that has a good strong WPA/WPA2 key.
2. UPnP is fine. Most routers ship with it enabled by default now anyway.
3. This has to be disabled for XBox live to function properly, so you are fine.
4. This has to be disabled for XBox live to function properly, so it is fine.
5. DMZ should be disabled as anything in the DMZ would not be protected by the firewall of the device.
6. QoS-WMM this is only needed if you are planning on streaming media over the wireless network. It prioritizes traffic so that streaming video and audio are smoother as that traffic has priority. This is fine to leave disabled unless you begin having issues with streaming video/audio.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
IT Desktop & Network Consultant - MOS Master Certified, MCP, MCSA, MCITP - Windows 7, CCNA Certificate Pending, A+, Network +